Friday, March 16, 2007

I forgot a title the first time :S

I always wonder when Bradford is in scene's with people and they begin to laugh if they are supposed to be laughing at Spinelli or they just lose it, because he's so hilarious. 'Tis a question for an interview indeed, I think.

Also, from SOW (I think the latest issue):

Bradford talks about how much he and Steve make each other laugh. and how he couldn't believe he got a job on Soaps "My Looks are quirky, you line up the guys on GH, Greg V, Steve B, Jason T, then there's shaggy haired me."

All together now: daww!

1 comment:

Penny said...

That is a great question. There have been a few scenes that i SWEAR the actor or actress is laughing and not the character.. You can tell this many times when they are trying to hold it back.