Monday, April 9, 2007

the interloper leaves......

Spinelli keeps breaking my heart. What is up with Lulu? Heck even Jason. Jason just let Lulu yell at him. (though it may have been more of a screech then a yell)

I really think Bradford had another good day (though the writing was really choppy he did well)
I just don't' get what the writers are doing. They are making Lulu seem uncontrollable, Spinelli as a heart sick puppy (such a cute heart sick puppy though) and Dillon & Milo where acting like a couple of clowns. (come on Milo a gun??)

I am happy for Lulu apologizing and the hug was nice. I guess I am just frustrated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had tears in my eyes when he said he forgave her before he opened the door.

*sob* awe

maybe this is just my crush on Bradford though