Friday, June 15, 2007

We are star crossed lovers................................FRIENDS.


Awww How cute was Spinelli with Jake. awww.
Bradford has great chemistry with the children on the show.
Remember that great scene with Kristina.

sooo sweet.

Take note Lulu.. Some guys have the touch and some don't (like the monster)
Spinelli would totally be a good dad (in a few years ) Some smart girl will swoop him up.


I am greatfull that they didn't set Spinelli up as a real suspect of the baby Jake kidnapping. I mean he was with "Daddy" Lucky when it happened. Poor Elizabeth.. How many mommies of two have taken your eyes off one to attend to another.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, he is so cute holding baby Jake. And check out his arms... he's really been working out. Lulu is an idiot if she doesn't fall for this sweet, wonderful guy!! Thanks for posting those pix! They're wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Penny, are those PLAID SHORTS I see?!?

I cannot wait until I get home and can watch these scenes! Then the Emmy's...ahh, what a great day!

Penny said...

yes those are plaid shorts.. I think hey may be the same as before.. but I am not sure LOL

I hope Bradford was able to go to the Emmy's (fingers are crossed)

Anonymous said...

awwww so cute! (idk if i mean jake or spin!!) i loved 2days scenes

Anonymous said...

1)jake and spin -cute beyond words
2)loved spin's outfit...and the arms!!!
3)lulu totally loves him...she just doesn't know it yet...i mean they already look like they are romantically involved and she uses the term boyfriend alot...did you notice how scared she looked when spin started to walk away??
4) I forgive elizabeth for siding with lucky the other day

Anonymous said...

Man,I really needed the scenes yesterday! I didn't realize how boring GH can get without Spinelli. I know he needes time off too, but I sure miss him. My daughter & I watch GH together,when spinelli popped up on the screen yesterday,We both yelled out,"Yeah Spinelli is back!"
He really looked adorable holding the baby.(SO CUTE!!!)
I too am glad they kept him out of thekidnapping story. My spinelli could never do anything so terrible.
(Still hoping for a Spinlu paring.)F.A. (aloyal Bradford fan)