Sunday, July 1, 2007

July Challenge: Spinelli, THE reason I watch GH by F.A

Spinelli, THE reason I watch GH
I watch General Hospital Monday thru Friday. I do this for the expressed purpose of seeing Damian Spinelli. I am always curious to see what hat he will be wearing each episode. I love it when he wears hats, because I can see his expressive eyes much better that way.
From day one, it was evident that he was an outstanding character. He is able to deliver his lines with such enthusiasm that he is a pure joy to watch. Damian Spinelli is a believable character. I delight in hearing all the quirky names he comes up with for his fellow cast members. I am always amused with each new name he comes up with.
Spinelli is contagious. He makes me laugh, and He makes me cry. He can be silly, or serious, depending on the need. His acting capabilities are endless. This character has evolved in such a way, that I can’t help rooting for this amazingly adorable and lovable character. I am so proud of his immense talent.
Spinelli has brought much needed comic relief, as well as, new life to General Hospital. I am grateful, because this character has captured my heart. Day time television will never be the same. Go Spinelli you rock!

By: F.A. (a loyal Bradford fan)
A 46 year old widowed, mother of 3
From Virginia

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice essay mom! I hope u win. Now here is ur first comment 3 more and it is back to the Boards!

Penny said...

I think it is a wonderful essay. I am so glad she decided to enter.

Anonymous said...

spinelli rocks #3 comment just one more needed so u better go study
momma A

Anonymous said...

Great job! You are so right -- Bradford/Spinelli has brought such a fresh new life to GH and makes the show so unique and enjoyable.

Anonymous said...

That is a great essay! :)

Anonymous said...

Nice essay!! Get down with that Spin love. :)

--Spikey

Anonymous said...

look mom got your 4 and now it is time...by the way the essay was great... lol love you

Anonymous said...

Great job!

Ashley said...

Great Job! Couldn't have said it any better myself. Spinelli Rocks!! :D

-Ashley-

Anonymous said...

Thank u all. U are so sweet. U can see my family supports me, as well as, my "SPINELLI LOVE" To the regular supporters of this blog, I humbly appreciate your kind words.
F.A. (a loyal Bradford fan)
(^_^)