Monday, July 16, 2007

Spinelli & Samantha bonding session..

I really don't think I can express how excited I was to see Spinelli on my screen today. I was not expecting it at all.. I can even accept the only scenes today was with Sam. ( I will admit I did some jumping up and down today to express my excitement)

I am not a Sam fan and it is really nothing against Sam fans because I know some of my dear and wonderful readers are Sam fans. I just don't like Sam. She uses my boy too much. She is mean and cruel when she does not need him but when she does need him she is all butterfly and sunshine.

Spinelli walked into the apartment and is flexing his mussels for some reason. Clueless what the reasoning was but he looked adorable doing it. (don't forget sexy too..) He meets up with Sam and keep flexing for some reason but seems a little uncomfortable with her. Perhaps he is waiting to see if she is going to snap at him again.

oh here she comes to yell at me again.

cute flexing moves.. (trying to show off?)
Sam then decides for some reason to let him know that she watched Baby Jake get kidnapped.

YOU DID WHAT!!?
She wants the Jackal to use his magical skills to get Sam into see Jason. So they could have a face to face. For some reason he said yes. Perhaps to let them say what they have not be able to say to each other. He didn't see to excited to help Sam though but felt they where bonded by both being cast aside.. (Screw you Lulu! Look at that boy he adores you.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't like Sam today.She was trying to play Spinelli. She is only nice to him when she wants something from him. He is far to sweet for her games. The poor guy doesn't know which Sam will show up,(screaming Sam,or Saccharin Sweet Sam) Her sweetness today was so artificial that it made me sick!

spinluv