Thursday, August 2, 2007

You can always count on me.....


Can I just say this to get it out of my system? Lulu Spencer.. Your a ..... (it rhymes with witch...)
Tell me after you broke sweet Spinelli's heart did you step on or over the pieces of broken heart? Did you hear the crash as they fell to the floor? You take and take from Spinelli and give back so little. You spoken in absolutes in that you would never love Spinelli. I at least comfort myself in knowing that absolutes mean nothing to a girl of your age.

Do you realize how truly lucky you are to have such a special man like Spinelli in your life? Ok enough of that whole bit. I think my feelings are clear. I didn't take any pictures of the scene because honestly I didn't want to watch it over and over again to get the right pictures.. I did dig out the 'spoiler' pictures that came out a few weeks about for this scene.

I honestly thought this was all the Spinelli we were going to get today and then I was surprised with a cute little scene with Carly and Mr Craig (aka Alan's murder and fake Jerry) I loved Spinelli's and Carly's dialog back and forth. It was funny when she protected Spinelli when Fake Jerry threated him. I just love it when Spinelli said:
I think it would be better if you and I took hands and fled

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew that scene with Spinelli and Lulu was coming. It broke my heart. I cried. He is so good at delivering his lines, that I couldn't help myself. I totally hate that the writers are doing this to such a sweet couple.
(They would have been great together)Lulu is always saying things she doesn't mean. When she told Spinelli she didn't see herself ever loving him,maybe this was one of those things.I can only hope b/c I love my Spin!

Spinluv

Anonymous said...

Bradford and Julie did a great job, because it was so hard to watch. (It was like I was some voyeur) I am not pleased with Sam right now. Then there's Julie Berman who came out in that recent article with Buddy TV (two weeks ago) and said she was rooting for Spinlu and her favorite actor to work with was Bradford.

They are So good together and such build up for them. I watched Luke/laura/Scott so I know unrequited love stories can change even when the girl MARRIES the guy, but I'm thinking he's Lulu's Jason (or carly and she's Jason) and G-Spin is on the way.

(Especially if the PA with the writer is correct)

--Spikey