Friday, October 5, 2007

Are you confused?

Last night, I swore it was a dream (at least some of it)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today, I think it all happened.

Of course, I'm talking about the series NIGHT SHIFT.

After thinking on it, I like that it happened. I think it deepened most of the characters involved (Patrick probably took the biggest hit) but certainly Robin, Spin and Jason are the better for it. I've really come around to the thought that this troubled girl was Spin's first sexual experience, and he really got to her.

I like it.

Of course, Jason was the hero of the shootout, but Spin had his moments, certainly Robin did.

Jolene jumped in front of a bullet meant for Spinelli, and she is now in an apparent irreversable coma.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today's show verified that it was real. (at least, I got that impression) Leo was shot. Kelly had her sex problem. Lainey/Cody were plotting to allow Jolene take the blame so he wouldn't go down for her pulling the plug on her father. Spin was wondering why Jolene was willing to die to save him.

As for the part of the show that isn't so HUH? Carly took Spin by the hand today and offered him junk food. Of course, we know this means trouble.

Smartly, Spin ran straight to Sonny. Mr. Corinthos sir, Valkyrie, Valkyrie, etc. etc. Sonny told him to say "CARLY". Spin managed to spit it out.. C-C-C--Carly. ha!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today was great! I thought it was adorable when Carly took Spin by the hand. I know she was trying to bribe him, but still. :-)

The "Say...Carly" scene was absolutely hilarious. I was crying. All-time classic GH. In that one scene, you see how much Spinelli means to this show; how much he's changed it for the better. He has totally enriched the characters of Jason and Sonny.

Did anyone who watched NS last night see Spin throw his laptop at the gang member, thus saving Jason? I would have liked to see Jason acknowledge that. Spin was a hero too.

I do hope we get our Jolene/Spin scene on Monday.

Anonymous said...

OMG why would he save that killer ? just because she saved him does not mean he had to save her