Saturday, December 29, 2007

American Pie Beta House: Bradford's role

warning: None of the American Pie movie have any class. They are vulgar, gross and raunchy by definition. PLEASE do not have your minor Bradford fan watch it. There is swear words, nudity (tons of breast and fake penises), simulated sex and simulated implied beastiality. Well I could go on with examples but i think you get the idea. If you are easliy shocked or offended please don't watch it, it is not worth it.

Well as many know Bradford took about a month long break from General Hospital this past summer to film a part in the direct to DVD movie "American Pie Presents Beta House".

Bradford had the part of a handicapped member of the Geek House named Jake. He was the house leaders mistreated and disrespected sidekick. The Betas (the movie's heroes) befriended Jake. During a pivotal part of the movie Jake helps out the Beta's and they reward him.

Pretty classic storyline. Interesting for a American Pie movie (what is it American Pie 6 or 7?) well Jake was pretty much left on the cutting room floor.

I rented the movie yesterday. I watched the WHOLE movie. Jake is pretty much a background player. We see him but is really barely on the screen. Thankfully they have a deleted scenes and storyline sections and he is in both. They have a recap of what Jake's storyline would have been in the deleted storylines option. It seems to included what would have been most of Jake's 'important' scenes.

In the bonus features you can find the extra Bradford stuff at these options.

Deleted Storylines : There is a commentary on/off feature and Bradford commentates through out not just Jakes storyline but also the other ones.

Deleted Scenes: Bradford/Jake plays a pretty important role in one of the games that gets cut out and we see that. Here. There is again an commentary feature and Bradford commentates throughout the section not just his deleted scene.

American Pie PSA:Bradford is included in this.

So for those wondering I recommend renting it as long as you can handle watching an American Pie Movie. Heck if you like that kind of thing buy it. You can choose to skip or watch the whole movie but don't miss the bonus features with Bradford. (as long as you are of age and can handle it)

7 comments:

Jess said...

I got my copy delivered to my door on the 26th. The movie was your typical American Pie raunchy sex comedy. Fortunately, my husband and I found it to be pretty funny. Being that we have 2 small children, the only movies we get to see are children's movies. While we wouldn't have bought Beta House had Bradford not been in it, it reminded me of the gross movies of my younger years. How sad it that?? LOL!! Anyway, thank goodness Bradford warned us that most of his scenes were deleted. He was NOT kidding!! I don't even think he had a speaking part in the entire movie. I would have been tremendously disappointed had it not been for the deleted storyline and scenes clips. That alone made up for the price of the dvd. I have to tell you though, it made me cringe to see Bradford in those sexual situations. Boy, oh boy, it was explicit. But boy, oh boy, it was fun! I will never look at him the same way again. It was kind of like catching a friend in a compromising position. Yet at the same time, it was awesome seeing an actor (that I'm totally hot for) in a raunchy movie. Who'da thunk I would ever see Spinelli getting his balls fried, ya know? Not in a million years. To all the die hard BA fans, it's worth a rent if you don't mind the raunch.

spikey said...

Word to the wise--rent it first and see if it's worth buying. I personally don't think so.

From the FEW tidbits they show of him, (I stress few) BA seemed to try to put actual acting into this thing which is probably why he got cut. I think he had a decent character study there, but that's not for a movie like this. This is just a T&A movie starring some very loud forgettable actors. (and yes, he is shown in a few raunchy scenes, but then I'm not easily shocked and so it seems pretty tame to me)

At any rate, he made some contacts, who will think of him in a deeper role. I also believe this is where he first met his girlfriend,who seriously shows actual magnetism and class in spite of the material.

As Penney says, it is what it is.

Penny said...

You didn't buy it did you?

spikey said...

No, I didn't buy it. Even if he was the star, I'm too poor after Christmas. I did put his stuff on my computer for vidding purposes. Don't know what I'd use it for, though. lol.

There was actually very little of him in it--even the out-takes. (I didn't even bother with the actual movie, since both you and Jess let me know all I needed to know) I'm just warning people that this is not worth buying to see Bradford.

Penny said...

ooh good. I know you said you had a gift card and you where considering it. No not worth to me to buy it (thought if I don't' return this movie soon I will 'own' it.. blah. We are getting DUMPED with snow today and tomorrow.)

I want to hear Rene' B-Movie fan's reaction.

spikey said...

well, if it had featured BA more than it did, , I might have considered it. Their loss.

I'm thinking of getting a crock pot. ;)

Bradford#1fan said...

Penny,
Thank you so very much for letting us know what this movie is about. You just saved me some money. I'm not into raunchy, sick, disgusting movies. I'm surprised Bradford would one of these kinds of movies? To me Bradford is so incredibly down to Earth, caring, kind, loving and into Family. Again thank you so very much for letting us know about this movie.