Sunday, February 3, 2008

The new Spixie site

The"Bradford Anderson Fan Blog" has not become the Spinelli and Maxie fan site, although they have the buzzzzzzzzzz right now and many of the posts are about them.

Here is a link to the new Spinelli and Maxie fan site, with message board..

I know some of you think she's too mean for him, but even so, it could be a great character study for both. Also, who knows? Maxie might surprise us.. He is very much like her sister, with his quirky sweetness and unconditional love.

http://spinmax.org/

4 comments:

Penny said...

LOL I love your disclaimer.
The Bradford Anderson Fan Blog. Supports anything positive about Bradford Anderson. That counts websites and board about all possible pairings.

I don't have any links on the side for Nadine and Spin do I .. Isn't there a board for that

Anonymous said...

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Spindine/index.php?act=idx

Anonymous said...

Of course there's a Spin/Nadine board :D There's a board for everything! I wish they had gotten more buzz....I actually like them a bit better than Spin/Maxie, but anything that's good for BA/Spinelli is cool with me!

Anonymous said...

Lovin Spixie. Would have loved G-Spin, perhaps SpinLu, and Spin/Nadine as well. But who-hoo to Spixie!