Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Open Letter to Spinlu Fans

Ok I know you are still out there. The die hard Spinelli and Lulu fans that are all confused about why people are jumping off the SS Spinlu. First of we haven't. We just have come to terms with the fact its not going to happen.. At least not now.. Lulu is to busy with her 'bad' boys to care a lick about Spin right now. Its sad but true. I am hopeful that she will come to her senses and it won't be too late. Spinelli can't wait around for Lulu to smarten up He can't wait around. It just not fair to him.

As a Bradford Anderson fan site we will support any potential pairing of Spinelli. Who cares if Maxie is or isn't not 'good enough' for him. The material for Bradford has been amazing.

I don't want you members of team Spinlu to feel left out. Your option matters too. Express it. Make videos write letters to the show. Who knows in a year or two we could be waiting for the arrival of our Spinlu baby. Hey its a soap right? Liason fans waited 8 years.

Here is a really cool video I found. The person who made it is obviously a Spinlu fan.

by sam0982

6 comments:

spikey said...

awww, Metrocourt Spinlu.. :(

Bradford made comment about her at his event. He loves Julie and thinks she's an excellent actress.

I think alot of us agree her storyline is just awful right now and it's taken something away from the character.

I saw her last interview and she does really seem confused and frustrated.

The character can be saved, She isn't that bad, but they need to fix her story, which is non-sensical.

Anonymous said...

I love Spinlu, I will always want them together. But I am in agreement with you. It just isn't going to happen right now and I kind of don't even want it to with the way Lulu has been written lately. And unfortunantely she and Spin don't get much screen time together anymore. So I will hope for the future while I sit back and enjoy the SpinMax ride :)

spikey said...

I agree, as long as she is confused and going back and forth between Logan and Johnny, she doesn't need Spin unrequitedly pining after her.

With Maxie, it doesn't feel unrequited. She seems receptive to him and they have already kissed. She also asked him why is it so hard to believe someone would love you?

I think there's hope he might actually get somewhere eventually.

I still think down the road, there is a strong possibility of Spinlu, and if it's a balanced relationship on both sides, I'm all for it. They have excellent chemistry.

Anonymous said...

There's always going to be a little hole in my heart that can only be filled by Spinlu...I hope I get the chance to see it one day, but Spinelli, and frankly Bradford too, have been denied their chance to shine in a real romantic relationship for too long. If you really want to see a character evolve and not just stay a running joke you have to let them take risks, especially if there is chemistry.

It might be the best thing for a potential Spinlu romance for a Spinmax relationship to happen first...give him some room to grow and evolve.

Anonymous said...

I like Bradfords' acting with every one That he has worked with. In my mind, He is much better with Julie. Bradford can pull off any role he is given, but Julie is more at ease with Bradford. Together they SHINE. I hate that TPTB have not given this magical relationship a chance.
spinluv(^_^)

Anonymous said...

I think it's pretty obvious that Lulu's character is in trouble. Even the die-hard Lulu fans are having a tough time supporting the character, though we will always be JMB fans!

SpinLu was magic and the first taste we got of how amazing Bradford is. Sort of that "first love" kind of thing...we'll never forget it. I'm hoping we will be waiting for the SpinLu baby in a few years, but for now we must ride the roller coaster that is GH and try to enjoy it :)

Thanks for this letter, Penny!