Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I Damian Spinelli ... I have someplace I need to be.

On Thursday March 6 ..
We start off at Kelly's it is just after the final battle with the TMK. Spinelli is still sufferking the effects of the the chloroform. Mike praises, jokes and almost gushes about Spinelli's involvement.

We then have Cassius come in and 'remind' Spinelli its time for him to get back on the Stan's death case. He keeps asking him to get the box open it right away. Spinelli is resistant.

I, Damian Spinelli, fragile and emotional mortal, though I wish I were not. I have someplace I need to be.
We then find him alone at Georgie's grave on her birthday. Maxie appears and they have a pretty heartfelt discussion. They go over how unfair it is that she is not here and how funny she would have found that Maxie ended up stuck in a sewer with Spinelli.

I really have a hard time deciding if the words that Spinelli said before he visited or the words he sad at the grave where the most important of the day.... Honestly I don't know.

No comments: