Tuesday, April 29, 2008

OMG did you see that

Ok I was away last week.. Yes really all of last week amazing spixieness I was away... Well on a plus side we had an AMAZING family vacation. So I am catching up right now.

My sister who we where staying with started to tease me and said Spinelli touched Maxie breast on purpose.

When she told me I said "My Spin would NEVER so that on purpose"
We had a disagreement over it for at least an hour.

See Maxie had the response I did.....

Also last week we had the adventures at Ian's apartment. Some of the funniest stuff in a long time. You think Jason is starting to get that Maxie is turning into a fixture in Spinelli's life? Is he jealous?

Oh and lets not forget when Spinelli went to the office to meet up with Maxie and Lulu thought he was there for her. You think she going to start to realize?

Harvest the Day!!

2 comments:

spikey said...

our Spin is seizing grapes, now.

Anonymous said...

Wait til you see this week's episodes. More Spixie love!