Thursday, May 22, 2008

Who is Spinelli?

Spinelli fans have often discussed his history, tossing back and forth various theories as to why he is the way he is. Fellow fans Nami, B00kw0rm92 and I spent a good amount of time coming up with what we believe is a strong idea as to why Spinelli became the Jackal and who his family might be. Possibly some spoilers, but mostly it is just deep consideration and contemplation of the Jackal.

I present to you....Spinelli's History, A Theory

http://lindsay-007.livejournal.com/4616.html#cutid1 ( @ my livejournal )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

About your theory that Spinelli could be Sonny's son, I really like that. When Connie didn't show up to her and Sonny's wedding I like to think that it was because she was pregnant. I think it would be awesome if Kate and Sonny ended up being his parents.

Anonymous said...

sonny and kate act like they never slept together when they were teenagers, so i wonder if he cheated on kate with another girl from high school or something and when kate found out that girl was pregnant she decided to leave?