Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bradford Anderson interview from SOAPS.COM

Part 2 of the interview with Bradford Anderson from SOAPS.com-- He is compared to Tony Geary. Part three is next week.

http://www.soaps.com/generalhospital/news/2166/Interview_with_GHs_Bradford_Anderson__Part_II

Part one of the interview is here:

http://www.soaps.com/generalhospital/news/2142/Interview_with_GHs_Bradford_Anderson__Part_I

Also, got a runner up Sudzie award:

Best Young Actor in a Dramatic Series:

Winner: ATWT's Van Hansis (Luke Snyder)
Second Place: GH's Bradford Anderson (Damian Spinelli)
Runner-up: DAYS' Darin Brooks (Max Brady)


From interview:

Bradford told me that before coming on General Hospital he had never seen anyone on soaps that looked like himself. "To be lucky enough in any medium to find a character this rich that I can live in, that's the gift. This family that I've inherited (the group of) fans, actors, crew, is an unbelievable bonus." As he spoke, my mind was scrolling through my thirty-plus years as a soap fan in search of another male character that defied traditional "hunkdom" and became a leading man because of his unique self. Finally I had my parallel - Tony Geary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heck yes he's Tony Geary, JR....he should embrace it. :)