Sunday, September 28, 2008

Comment Line Encouragement


A call I recently made to Comment Line sounded something like this:


I am so grateful for the Spinelli and Maxie scenes as of late. They are my favorite couple on any soap right now. I love their romance, the building of it, the care with which the show seems to be using with them. Kudos to GH for being brave enough to go the unconventional romance route. This show has always been so daring, I want it to be proud of it's risks. Spinelli and Maxie are such different characters that sometimes it's hard to see how similar they really are on the inside, and that is what appeals to me about their romance. There are just so many layers to their story and I love every minute of it. The actors are so talented, showcasing their ability to go from comedy to drama with skill. GH has a goldmine on their hands with these two!


I encourage you to call the comment line today and express how Spinelli and Maxie's romance appeals to YOU! It's fall, time for things to start getting chaotic! Do not allow Spinelli and Maxie's great scenes to go without the proper respect! Thank the show for what we are given in the hopes that they give us MORE!


No comments: