Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where Do We Go From Here?

You know I was just thinking to myself how the Spinelli/Maxie drama has basically brought Spinelli's character to a clean slate. This is the perfect time for a completely new story and direction for the character. Personally, I think it's time to learn about the Jackal's backstory. That's been a long delayed question on GH: where are Spinelli's parents/family? Where did this strange creature come from? So that's the direction I'd like to see GH take with his character now that things have settled in the "Spixie" area.

What about you? Do you want to see a backstory play out? Or are you still hoping for more "Spixie" scenes? Or maybe you've thought of a completely different idea for where his character could go. Let us know in the comments!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I too hope we start to learn about his back story. We have learned very little over the (close to) 4 years now. There are so many possibilities and directions they can take Spinelli (and Bradford is extremely talented and can handle anything they may want to throw in his direction)

Goaliemom1104 said...

I want backstory for Spinelli also! It is beyond time to find out where he comes from, and what makes him tick. I just know that Bradford would knock it out of the park!
BTW When does Carolyn's Spinelli book hit the stands?