Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy 5 Years on GH, Bradford

Can you believe this weekend marks the 5th anniversary of the first time we 'met' Spinelli? I can no longer imagine turning GH on with out the hopes of possibly maybe seeing Bradford on my screen (and not being happy when he isn't). Over the years I have met a lot of fantastic (and well people I'd rather never see again) because of GH, because of certain characters, couples, actors on this show. Bradford and Spinelli (and Spixie) are of course all part of this.

There are a lot of things I would change about GH, a lot of characters I'd get rid of, and a lot of stories I would love for them to tell (and showcase the amazing talent that Bradford has) but we aren't going to get into all that today... Today we celebrate. Today we remember all our favorite Spinelli and Bradford moments. Today we toast and honor a fantastic man who adores and appreciates his fans, just as much as they adore and appreicate him. If I had a hat on, I'd take it off to you, Mr. Anderson. So today, in honor of our favorite Jackal raise your orange pop (sorry we don't call it soda in the midwest), or open that bottle of your favorite wine (nevermind the fact that its not even 8 am yet) and toast the greatness of Bradford. And the greatness that he brings to Spinelli. I can not imagine anyone else being able to pull off what he does. I also can not believe the fools at the academy have not honored him and his brillance by giving him an Emmy. But as fans we don't need our guy to have an award to know he is talented, accepted, brillant, worthy, and all around as that New Hampshire dude would say 'wicked awesome', we already know he is all these things and then some. I can't wait to see what happens next for him, his career and of course Spinelli.

Congratulations Bradford!!!!!

And to all the fans who love and adore Bradford & Spinelli (and even to the ones who dispise the character) thank you for taking this journey of the past 5 years. This man truly does have the best, the greatest, most honest, generous, loyal and loving fanbase.

We first meet Spinelli




Spinelli meets Jason & Sam



Fans were asked what their favorite Spinelli/Bradford moments have been over the years (these were the most repeats...starting with the highest)

1.

2. (entire non-wedding)


3.

4. (there was a tie)



5.

No comments: