Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Contribute

There is many ways you can become part of the success of this blog.

1. You can send me links for new information: news stories, photos, and any other Bradford Anderson / Spinelli related stuff out there. Send me ideas and suggestions.

2. Have an experience you would like to share (example attended a Bradford event) or write an essay about Bradford and/or Spinelli. (with essays please limit to no more then one or two submissions a month) I will try an included almost everything sent in. I will let you know if for any reason I can't publish it on the blog.

email submissions to spinellirules@gmail.com include the name you would like it to be credited under and other information about yourself you would like to included. (example: age, where you are from etc.)

No comments: