Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I am this close to walking way from GH

Alan's memorial service was a joke today. What was it 5 minutes and then it was over? How is that a send off of a character of 30 years?

Seriously the only think keeping me from deleting the series recording on my DVR is Spinilli. It is pretty bad that a 32 year old is enjoying the 'teen scene' more then anything else right now (I am an Elizabeth fan and well the storyline has gotten very painful)

So hopefully Spinelli will be back on our screen soon or I will be hitting that delete button.

(I know he is due to be on soon)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, if it weren't for the potential of Spin/Lulu (and we don't even know if they are going anywhere with that) I wouldn't be watching it, either.

I can't believe how lame Alan's memorial service was. I am also not pleased with Elizabeth making Lucky into her personal putz.