Thursday, March 8, 2007

Poor Spinelli (YES He was on today !!)

YES another day with Spinelli.

The interaction with Logan.

I find Logan vile and now that he has threated Spinelli he is unredeemable. You leave my Spinelli alone you creepy dude.

The interaction with Lulu.
Did anyone else notice that her face lit right up when she saw him.. ahh. and I am not a 100% fan of Spinlu (because i am sure she is going to end up breaking his heart) I must say though that Julie & Bradford have great on screen chemistry together. They are both at their best when they can work off each other.

The interaction with Stan.
I give it a 50/50. I actually liked the first half of the conversation but Stan made Spinelli leave the screen. Why can't they just be friends.

So I hope we keep seeing Spinelli (and Bradford Anderson) because I need motivation to keep watching.

No comments: