Friday, March 23, 2007

I Think My Heart is Full!

It most definitely is - of love for Spinelli! I revert back to my post from the other day. They are definitely inserting a softer, warmer Spinelli onto the canvas and making sure to ingratiate him into the lives of more of the main characters. When he apologized to Jason for stumbling upon the information about his "stone cold special," I loved that Jason wanted to be sure that he understood he wasn't admonishing him about his findings but just telling him how he felt about the whole mess - and how much he'd appreciate it if he helped Lulu.

"The jackal is gratified by your trust." Sigh and double AWWWWW!!!

Too bad Jason didn't like his suit! LOL! Where do you find a polka dot shirt with matching tie? I envision Napoleon Dynamite picking up his "sweet" suit from the thrift store. :)

Nothing exuded how much Spinelli longs for love in this life than how overcome with emotion he was by the wedding and all its' meanings. Steve Burton's delivery of "that's nice" couldn't have been more hilarious.

Other great Spniellisms from yesterday:

To Leslie - Lulu's grandmother - "You must be the blonde one's granny. May I be so bold as to say your DMV records do not do you justice."

To Lulu about Maxie - "girl could use a decent yoga class."

To Jason describing Lucky - "The deceived one." Jason: "Can you just call him Lucky?"

To Jason: "Excuse me, I have some giant prawns to attend to."

To Jason in reference to Carly: "What's with the V-lady. She looks a little tense."

The bigger question - is Bradford signing a contract with GH? His time on the canvas definitely seems to have picked up, and that seems a good sign! The "rumor" is that he has been offered one but was thinking of declining because he didn't want to get tied to a role. Then the more recent "rumor" is that he was leaning towards accepting (as "supposedly" heard from another GH actor at one of his fan club events.) Let's hope he at least signs for a minimal amount of time. More Spinelli, please!

3 comments:

Penny said...

I can't believe I forgot about the
"I Think My Heart is Full!"

I was so caught up in the napkin bib I lost track LOL.

Anonymous said...

Do you know which GH actor said he was "leaning towards signing". I didn't read that one. I had heard that some of the soap websites were reporting he signed..

--Kathy

Rene' said...

Go to Bradford's official web site message board...there is a discussion there about the contract and the soap star who rumored he may sign.