Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lulu's choice

Lulu got her self in a bit of a pickle today.

She called Milo her 'boyfriend' to scare of scummy Logan. Spinelli also heard Lulu declare to her family that Spinelli was her boyfriend last week. Lulu just really had no clue what she wants. I was so upset for Spinelli when Lulu told him "boyfriend" was a figure of speech but he really bounced back quickly when he realized it was still a "maybe" and not a NO.

Ok so back to Lulu's choice.... Is there really a choice here? I just see one answer but i guess I am partial.

I was impressed that Spinelli, Milo and Dillon where working together to fight of the evil that is Logan.

Oh did anyone catch the cat fight between Lulu and Maxie. I was a little disappointed to see it broken up. I wanted to see how that one ended.

No comments: