Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Breakfast with Bradford!

For those who have never been to a GH Fan Event before, and perhaps were considering purchasing a ticket to the July "Breakfast with Bradford and Adrian (Alvarado)" in July during GH Fan Club Weekend, I thought you might like to know what you will get for your $50.00 ticket.

First, the event is Friday morning, July 13th from 8:00-11:00 a.m. (I'm frankly terrified of not leaving early enough from my Temecula home two hours away - hope rush hour is kind to me!) It will be at Sportsmen's Lodge Event Center in the Starlight Cascade Room, 12825 Ventura Blvd., Studio City, CA.

According to my letter (which you will receive in lieu of a physical ticket to the event), you will check in at the door upon arrival. Your name will be on a list, and you must show photo ID. There will be tables with assigned seating, and you will receive your seat upon check-in.

The letter goes on to say that you should feel free to stroll around and check out all the raffle and silent auction items, photos and other merchandise for sale (wonder what they will raffle???) Apparently, there will also be breakfast foods (hence, BREAKFAST for Bradford and Adrian!) :)

The guys will go around from table to table to meet everyone personally, sign autographs and pose for photos (yay!) after the initial Q&A from the stage. NO video cameras or audio recorders allowed! They also ask that once they move on to the next table that you not get up and follow them (do people really do that?? How rude!)

I'm extremely excited and can't wait to report back on the event. If you've been hesitating about what you might get for your $50.00 ($55.00 if you purchase your ticket through Paypal), it sounds to me like it's worth every penny!

If you want to purchase a ticket, click on the title of this blog and scroll down to the event (you'll see a link for Bradford's New York City event as well, if you are an East Coaster!)

AND - if anyone knows how bad the traffic is in the Studio City area on a Friday morning, please email me directly - am I going to have to leave at 3:00 a.m.? :O
details: http://www.yournumberonefan.com/site/events.html

1 comment:

Penny said...

Rene' how exciting. I am so jealous. I hope you don't have to leave that early.

I am so excited to hear how the event goes.