Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Broken Jackal

Today we saw more evidence that Spinelli's home life was not all sunshine and apple pie. He was so surprised that Jason didn't snap at him and/or hurt him about the dent. He wanted to be honest to his friend he did the right thing but the was prepared for a harsh backlash. I think perhaps evidence of abuse.

I have seen some people question Spinelli's EXTREME hero worship of Jason. To Spinelli Jason is amazing. Spinelli can't imagine a better person to be a father for Jason is everything he wished his father to be.

I want Damian to become on a more even level with Jason. I want there relationship to be more about friendship and less about hero worship. They are both good for the other.

Spinelli's back story is one of the few things I am really interested in right now. Forget everything else this is what gets me to watch General Hospital each day.

No comments: