Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Logan a Doctor??

Ok I am going to break one of the rules I have for myself about this blog and I PROMISE not to make it a habit am I promise to end this post some how related to the great and wonderful Spin. (I try to keep all posts related to Spinelli or Bradford).

Logan sucks. I am sincerely sorry to any Logan fans who may be reading this but I can't stand the guy (I really have no issues with the actor but my tiff is with the character) Are we really suppose to believe Logan (a.k.a dumb as a door nail) wanted to be a doctor and even worse (gasp) is a reader. Medical mysteries my butt. The guy is a stalker and could very well be a sociopath.

Ok ok I feel better now. The people writing this ridiculous stuff need to remember that Damian Spinelli is the brain.

No comments: