Thursday, May 31, 2007

"Friends don't fit other friends for cement keyboards. Do they?"

I have decided that this is the theme of today's episode. Friendship. (and cement keyboards too because that is important)

Spinelli's scenes with Sonny. Boy has Sonny been hard on sweet Spinelli the past few days. I really laughed though much of it though. Bradford did such an amazing job through the whole scene. Poor Spinelli was so scared. Then after when Jason found Spinelli asleep on the couch. how cute was that. Hugging his computer. I loved how Jason was loud after he has already seen Spinelli so Spinelli would not think that Jason saw him so 'vulnerable'.

I really prefer orange soda.

"Mr Corinthos has ways of making people talk and I think they all hurt!"

Then .. then.. Lets get to the Spinlu scene at the end. Oh gosh that was beautiful. Spinelli didn't probe. He said the thing she needed the most. He was there when Lulu needed him the most.
She looked so safe that very moment.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really loved portions of todays show. I was touched when Spinelli ran out the door as soon as Jason said," Lulu needs you." He didn't wait around to hear any of the particulars,all he needed to know was that Lulu needed him.(How SWEET)
I agree that it was a beautiful scene between Spinelli and Lulu.Oh so touching!
I only hope that she will remember that shared moment when "The Other Guy" comes calling. PLEASE Lulu remember who really loves you.

Anonymous said...

I Think Spinelli Is So Adorable. Bradford Anderson Does An Awesome Job Of Playing It.

Anonymous said...

this was the episode that made me a spin/lulu fan <3