Monday, May 28, 2007

Friendship & Heartbreak

Oh how sweet the train wreck that is Jason's & Spinelli's friendship.

Jason DOES care about Spinelli. I think he sees a lot of him self (early Jason Morgan). Poor Spinelli thought he was getting a family dinner.


YES Chinese Food & a Family Dinner

Poor Spinelli wanted to crawl into a hole when he realized he 'ruined' a private dinner for the Goddess & Stone Cold. He was prepared to leave the penthouse for good but Jason didn't want him too. Jason said he would worry about him. We find out that Jason is very concerned that Spinelli knows about Evil Al's demise and is more worried about Spinelli then himself.
I really think that Spinelli is going to get hurt some way over his relationship with Jason. Everyone that Jason cares about gets 'hurt' sometime.


The Goddess does not love me anymore :(

Didn't you hear him Spinelli he said you could be charged as an accessory. He was more concerned with his friendship with Jason then his own well being.

You like me you like me you really like me


Lulu or new computer? decisions decisions.

No comments: