Tuesday, May 1, 2007

"I Don't Believe the Blonde One is Partial to Nuts..."

I certainly hope Spinelli is right, because Logan is definitely a world-class NUT job. I know there are "Lugie" fans sprouting up (is that the proper moniker?), but I just felt all of the Logan/Lulu scenes were so contrived yesterday. It felt...WRONG. Not just because I'm a SpinLu fan, but because it just seemed like something inserted into the script last minute. A random shooting? The "let's look at how much chemistry we have" slap by Lulu? But I digress.

The Three Stooges scenes yesterday were precious as always. What I found hysterical was the way Milo and Dillon appeared a bit "Spinellified" when they ran into the diner to apologize to Lulu. Instead of their usual attempt to try to appear cooler than Spinelli, it seemed they both decided a little "spazzing" might be just what cupid ordered to get a little closer to Lulu's heart. (Well, it's working for Spinelli, isn't it?) :) The ice cream scene was just perfection, played to the hilt by all the actors. For the first time in quite some time, I actually LIKED Dillon - but he still needs to find a new love interest. :)

I also loved that the always-caring Spinelli tried to make his Samantha feel better. Does she want to dance? Is she worried about Stone Cold dancing with the Valkyrie so long? He has such a big heart, and I'm glad the writers continue to integrate this into his scenes with every character, not just Lulu.

As always, Bradford gives 150% to every scene - verbally and with his body language and facial expressions. He lights up the screen in every scene he is in. Bravo, Bradford!

No comments: