Thursday, August 16, 2007

Campaign For Gspin



I know that it is a weird title but it got you this far didn't it ?! I also know that there are a lot of you die hard Spinlu fans out there. I used to be one but lately Spinelli has been to good for her (Just my opinion please don't shoot). (About to get brutally honest with my opinions watch out) Honestly Lulu has gotten a big head, she has 3-5 guys pinning for her on a regular basis. Who wouldn't start thinking that they were God's gift to men. It just seems that Spinelli, who has been there for her thru thick and thin, has to fight for her attention. Please don't get me started on his incessant bowing down to her like shes a god! She hasn't exactly been a beacon of mercy these days. It seems like all the scenes of them together lately are of him apologizing for loving her while she rips his heart out and proceeds to river dance over it (help can't get that corny picture out of my head).But in all seriousness that's not fair to him.
Lulu has hurt a lot of people in her bad decisions Georgie was one of them and there's Spinelli who is hurting now. Dillon and Georgie were the perfect couple yeah they had problems but that is from getting married at like 18. That's too young for anyone on a soap. Lulu decided she wanted Dillon for herself. Yes I admit that was in the past and in soap opera world like 10 years ago but Georgie was kind enough to forgive her and even go farther to be her friend. How many of you could do that? Spinelli could forgive the blonde one for any unmentionable offense but Georgie actually has had to. They have both been hurt by Lulu.
Georgie is always thinking of other people, whether it be covering for her sister or giving advise to Lulu on men, it is time she made a decision to take care of herself. The few scenes have been sweet and very comical. The day that he didn't think he was brave enough and she showed him how to use a gun was very funny and also very sweet . He later shot himself in the foot but THAT'S NOT THE POINT. The point is that Spinelli and Georgie are two selfless people who always do for others and it is time that they did something good for themselves.
By: Stephanie

6 comments:

bradfordfan4evr said...

I couldn't have said it betty myself.

Anonymous said...

You make a great case Stephanie. I go back and forth about who Spinelli should be with, I guess because I'm intrigued by a Beauty & the Geek theme, but I do think Georgie and Spinelli are a great match on many levels and I would definitely not mind if TPTB give it a try!

Anonymous said...

I really like Lulu with Spin, but I think I could go for G-Spin. This could work if the writers do it right and take their time.I feel that Lulu will always be in Spin's heart,because she was his first love. First love is one that most people never forget. This does not mean that other loves can not be special too. Spinelli deserves to have a lady who knows just how wonderful he is & appreciate what he has to offer. Maybe Georgie is that person.

Spinluv

Anonymous said...

I am major Spinlu fan, but I'm trying to keep my mind open about Georgie, especially with Lulu involved with Logan. I just don't want G-Spin to be anything like Dillon/Georgie, because (although I didn't watch then) I know they did that pairing and they did it well. I have also loved the incredible build up and story that they've given SPinlu so far, even if the love is one-sided at this point.

If they do G-Spin, I think Romantic comedy is the way to go, like the old classic movies. She is very classy and well built, he is very goofy. There is Mac and Jason/Sonny angst, and if taken slow and done well it could work.

--Spikey

Penny said...

Great first post Stephanie

Rene' said...

Welcome, Stephanie! Great post!