Tuesday, September 25, 2007

GH the last two days..

Probably the most unintentionally funny scene I've watched in a while was when Jason was telling Liz all the people who knew about Jake being his kid.

Lulu is getting involved with another baddie.. Johnny is texting her. Don't know why she feels the need to act out, I still say she and Maxie aren't that far apart.

Anyway.. Spin invited her to stay at the penthouse.. I would say that Jason was not happy about this development. It's getting very clear that he has a soft spot for Spin.

This made me LOL:

http://serialdrama.typepad.com/serial_drama/2007/09/dear-abby-im-a-.html

I must say that Spinlu are still very good together. I'm a fan of the slow building and this relationship actually accomplishes that. They both have quite a bit of maturing to do, obviously.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As for the other parts of the show? It was good to see Old Skool Jax actually getting one over on Trevor.

I have no horse in this race, so I will say that the Liason love scene was very well done and romantic. Then again, I also felt bad that Lucky/Liz are divorcing, even though all I've seen mostly from them since I started watching again is hateful and unfaithful. (I was a fan of the couple when JJ was Lucky..)

Logan remains a squicky character to me. I had to laugh at all the nasties coming out of his mouth. Didn't know daytime TV allowed such language. I don't think I can even repeat what he called Maxie on Penny's PG-rated journal..

No comments: