Thursday, September 27, 2007

Watching General Hospital..

Since I've started watching GH again after a seven year hiatus, I'm pretty much zen about the whole thing. It's far more fun that way.

Best advise? Focus on a favored character and don't get overly involved with couples. It's more enjoyable. Obviously, it's best if your favorite is the one getting airtime. (I think NIGHT SHIFT does a much better job at cast integration, and mother show could take pointers from that, although I do see some improvement in that direction)

So here's a little list of what's entertaining for me to watch right now.

Random Rage Nik --He strolls up to Jerry and starts kicking him repeatedly? What was that?!!!

Jaspin--No matter how crappy their romances are going, they always have each other and it's funny. (Steve Burton has an interview in the latest SOW and totally gushes about Bradford)

Jason, Lucky, Sam and Elizabeth--it's sad to see so your favorite couples break up, but it's been tearjerky and at times amusing. All the characters have great chemistry.

Jaxis and Alexis in general---enough said.

Sonny/Kate-- Together and apart.

Trevor-- The actor is just perfect for that role.

Maxie and her plots---Kirsten is emerging as one of the best bad girls on TV.

Luke Spencer is returning.

Diane-- Like Alexis, everything about this woman is fun to watch.

Crazy Johnny-- Will he be crazy like Logan or just misunderstood?

Ric Lansing-- So well acted, so screwed up..

Michael--that kid gave me the heebies after Leticia's death. I think even Maurice Benard got scared. (That was a great scene)

Robin/Patrick- I don't for one minute think this is the end of them. They are so great together..

OTOH:

Jason/Robin =chemistry.

In spite of Lulu going "Scarlett O'Hara" on him and his lack of backbone where she's concerned, I'm a happy Spin fan. I know there's alot of frustration with Lulu right now, but I find the little brat to be high entertainment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've got my theories on why she is acting out, and I believe it has something to do with that rape reveal. I'm probably wrong, but it would make sense since this is when she started going nutzoid bad boy crazy.

If you are a Spin fan, we get great character interaction, and he's on alot. He's actually very well written. From the spoilers I've read, I feel they are setting up the Georgie romance well.

Even the story with Jolene on NS is promising to be poignant.

No comments: