Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello out there, my Funny Valentines, and Happy V-Day!

I hope everyone is doing their part to show the love for Spinelli and Bradford -- I know I'm on that comment line everyday! I've also sent some snail mail messages to "the usual suspects" so here's to hoping our voices are heard!

I do believe we'll be getting some "Spixie" scenes today, so enjoy and don't forget to share some love for Bradford/Spinelli when you can!

In other news, I purchased the Night Shift DVD's yesterday. All the episodes are there, plus a behind the scenes featurette. Most of it is footage we have seen online, such as the moment when Jason Thompson fed Bradford a meatball off a fork...I believe that was on something at SoapNet.com awhile back...pretty cute. It's probably illegal for me to post a clip of the featurette, so I won't, but the DVD is really nice and rather cheap, so I recommend picking it up! I can't wait to go back through and watch the first season on a REAL screen, as opposed to clips online! Also -- a sticker on the front says "Season Two: Coming Soon" so that sounds like confirmation to me! Hopefully we'll get plenty of Spinelli in season two...

3 comments:

Penny said...

ok I am buying my copies today. I have not seen the last 5 episodes LOL.

Anonymous said...

What do you think of it? The last episode was pretty good... I think they started and ended strong, but the middle was a little weird!

Penny said...

well I stopped watching it during the weird time LOL