Monday, March 17, 2008

Bradford posted at My Space..

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=136844925&blogID=367781089

Spinelli and Maxie!
Hey All,

I’ve received a bunch of messages from folks worried about the future of Spinelli and Maxie. Don’t lose faith! And I can assure you the support you’re giving us in not going unnoticed!!!! THANK YOU! I am really excited about this budding relationship, and I think the folks upstairs like it too..

I’m with you all!!!! I hope this keeps gaining momentum, and I can’t tell you how wonderful it is to see all the astounding support. As far as I can tell, there’s no reason to panic. So keep doing what you’re doing, believe me there are eyes and ears that are paying attention...not to mention two grateful actors in me and Kirsten!

THANK YOU SPINMAX FANS!!!!!!

No comments: