Monday, April 6, 2009

Warning about Soap Mania Events.

Bradford is listed as being in Texas on Sept 12. He won't be
http://www.celebrityeventsgroup.com/soap.html

a reliable source says he won't be in Texas but rather Boston.

I would personally keep this in mind for all the soap mania events. Their talent list may not be reliable at this point.

So Texas's loss is us New England fans gain. Sorry to those disappointed fan in the lone star state. I will post more details about the Boston event when its available.

3 comments:

Lindsay_007 said...

I'll admit, I'm slightly pissy about that...I mean, I could go to a Texas event easy, seeing as I'm kinda smack dab in the middle of Texas. But...uh...Boston? Not so much.

Oh well, it is what it is. Sigh, I guess Texas just isn't cool enough. I'll surivive, we still have the Alamo and the Cowboys...

Penny said...

oh Lindsay.. of all the events.. this sucks.

Lindsay_007 said...

lol it's typical. oh well, i just saw the dude, i'll live.