Saturday, July 25, 2009

Help my nephew help children with cancer.

My sweet soon to be 9 year old nephew is having a charity concert instead of having a birthday party. I am so very proud of him. PLEASE think about supporting him. A donation for any amount will be a great help. It would mean so much to me.

More info can be had here. http://evanscharityconcert.com/ including how to make an online donation.

(I promise not to spam the board I may post one or two more times about this I am just so proud of him and want to support him)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

That is the cutest thing...EVER. I'll see what I can do.

Penny said...

Isn't he adorable I am so proud of my nephew. This was his idea. He doesn't even want gifts from family.


Payments are secure. Amazon verifies NPO account while setting up they payment account.