Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Mooner of Manayunk

I laughed and laughed through all of the Spinelli and Milo scenes. Mooner. Mooner.

I liked how Spinelli, Milo & Dillon where willing to work together for the greater good to rid the world of the evil of The Crabby Commando a.k.a The Unworthy One.

I loved how he was quick on his feet to get the glass from the unworthy one. Ok I must admit Spinelli always impresses me.

I worry about Spinelli sometimes. He seems to put so too much faith in Jason and Lulu. I feel such dread of the impending doom of one or both of them breaking his heart.(this is a soap isn't it?)

I just want to give the boy a hug.

On another note Cooper was my hero today when he punched the unworthy one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We do think quite a bit alike. I enjoyed today, except for Spin's hero worship of Jason, which is just completely over the top. I think he's in for a complete downfall here.

Did you notice that Spin was describing Maxie, (as Lulu) to try to turn off Logan, and Logan said he liked that.

Logan and Maxie111111. :) Yes, I have an agenda.