Friday, April 6, 2007

Your like the big brother I never had.

(this was suppose to be posted yesterday but I got distracted)
Spinelli broke my heart today. We got a pretty new peak at Spinelli's childhood. Less from the words but more so with Bradford's amazing delivery. I think it has been pretty well implied in the past that Spinelli's childhood was not all sunshine and roses. The simple fact that his grandmother seemed to be the one who raised him spoke volumes. What happened to Spinelli to bring him to the person he is today? I don't know about anyone else but I want to know.

I believe Spinelli's hero worship of Jason very well could be tied with his childhood. I don't think Spinelli had many people treat Spinelli like Jason does. I think he has been treated poorly by many important people in his life. I think Spinelli has projected the feelings he has (or wanted to have) for someone in his past on to Jason. I am concerned that Spinelli's hero worship is going to end up breaking Spinelli's heart. Only time will tell.

The only disappointing part about the scene was Lulu (she who I adore) busting in at the end. She has not been written in a very positive light lately.

In the end Bradford's acting was amazing. You can really see that he is a very talent actor.

missed it?
see for yourself

No comments: