Friday, June 29, 2007

About this Site

I try to keep this site fun, positive and informative. I try to limit the posting of gossip. I am always open to input from others and if anyone has any concerns about this site please email me at spinellirules ( at ) gmail.com.

This fan blog is an unofficial unauthorized fan site for fans of Bradford Anderson. Bradford Anderson's official site is http://bradfordanderson.org/ he also has a myspace page http://www.myspace.com/136844925


Contributors:

Penny:
blog founder (meet Penny)

Spikey
:
(meet Spikey)

Rene':
(Meet Rene')

Lindsay:
(Meet Lindsay)

Dahlia:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penny,
Thanks for the pictures. It is nice to put a face with your site.
Loved the pictures U lucky thing!

F.A. (a loyal Bradford fan)

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny! Could you please add Bradfords new official fan club Bradfordandersononline.com? thanks!!

Anonymous said...

So, the word is out! I noticed that "in a relationship" was back on Bradfords Myspace. Bradfords new girlfriend is actress Angela Besharah. They met while filming American Pie 6.
Im gonna go cry now. No really, Congratualtions!

Anonymous said...

I love your Spinelli Site and read it everyday....its one of my
favorites.

I humbly have to correct a recent post. The title of the book that
Stan left is The Island of Dr. Moreau (not Monroe)...by HG Wells.

Moreau is the name that Jerry has been using.