Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Next Challenge..........

Are you ready for a new challenge?

Bradford graciously signed two photos at the event on Sunday to use for prizes. (Thank you Bradford) Not only are we going to have a video challange like last time but also an 'essay' type challange. I thought it would be a great option to allow those non-video makers to be part of something. (Bradford made fun of this idea LOL. I guess he does not realize some of the amazing stuff people have written)

I need help with deciding if this should be themed or open topic. please vote in the poll by tomorrow at midnight eastern time.

If you have any ideas for themes let me know too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

New challenge! I'm so excited! I like the idea of a THEMED challenge, that way we have something to shoot for, as well as a way to judge one entry from another. That sounded bad...I just mean when you know what we're supposed to be getting at in our entry, it's easier to decide who achieved it...Make sense? Haha...Looking forward to the new challenge!

Penny said...

You have an idea for a theme?

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious that Bradford made fun of your essay idea.

I was thinking you'd do a banner contest for your site or something, or fan fiction, so color me shocked.

YAY for vid making! Yeah, I probably need a theme, but I lost my mind and voted against it. I think I want to change my vote.

--spikey

Penny said...

ok those are good ideas too. What about if it is a non-video category matching the theme (if there is one). be it banner, fan fiction or essay (LMAO)

Anonymous said...

I like the essay idea. I don't know how to do banners or videos.I can write my thoughts though. A theme would be excellent. People could share their favorite Spinelli moments on GH, Tell who they think Bradford works best with on the show and explain why. U should limit the wording,because when I talk about him ,I tend to ramble on .LOL!
F.A. (a loyal Bradford fan)

Bradford#1fan said...

I love the idea for a non video contest too. I do not know how make videos and I do not know how to make banners. I can write, even though my grammar and spelling are very good. By have a non video contest it gives more people a change to join in on the fun and not feel left out.