Monday, October 29, 2007

Bradford schedule for SSW



I'm correcting this entry: They have him down as a street performer, but courtesy of his MY SPACE, he said he won't be singing:

Friday, November 02, 2007

YAY Super Soap!

Only a week away!! Just wanted to clear something up. I'm actually not singing.. I decided at least for my first time there, I wanted to be able to enjoy each day without having to worry about performing each night! Maybe next year.. (if they wan't me back!)

I can't wait to see all of you there!


http://soapnet.go.com/specials/supersoap/2007/ghschedule.html#BradfordAnderson


SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10:

9:00 a.m. --Super Soap Talk Show – "GH: Night Shift"

10:30 a.m"On Location" Autograph #15

12:15 p.m.Motorcade and Star Conversation

1:45 p.m.COLGATE® TOTAL® Triple Play Game Show

3:45 p.m.Super Soap Talk Show – "General Hospital"

5:00 p.m."On Location" Autograph #15

7:15 p.m.Street Jam Performer


SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11:

9:00 a.m. Super Soap Talk Show – "General Hospital"

10:30 a.m. "On Location" Autograph #15

12:30 p.m. SOAPnet's I Wanna Be A Soap Star Live!

1:45 p.m. "On Location" Autograph #15

5:30 p.m. Motorcade and Star Conversation

7:15 p.m. Street Jam Performer

No comments: