Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Most Dashing One..

Spin has a panic attack and Jason tries to calm him. Drop dead gorgeous Nadine (Spin's date) shows up and calls Spin "Most Dashing One". Spin calms and introduces Jason to Nadine. I don't think Jason has ever had a girlfriend any more beautiful than this girl. Go Spin!

Meanwhile, at the party, Lulu dances with her father (awwww) Lucky/Liz dance together, make me cry and remember how good they can be together. Nikolas touches me with the proposal to Emily. Jerry and Alexis have some major chemistry, and sweet Georgie shows up with Coop, and (saint that she is) admits she wants him to dance with her sister. I really hope she gets some good moments with Spin. She was so broken-hearted that he was taking Nadine.

Nobody does Sweeps like GH...

Oh yeah....

I think I am over Spinelli and Lulu, and then they have a scene like this..

I love them.. LOVE them.

No comments: