Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"GH Co-Stars Best Advice"

GENERAL HOSPITAL's array of seasoned veterans have never been shy about offering words of wisdom to the show's up-and-coming stars. (Josh Duhon (Logan), JMB (Lulu), Jason G (Coop), Brandon Barash (Johnny) and Kirsten (Maxie) are also interviewed.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/features/gh/features/ghcostarsbestadvice/

Bradford Anderson (Spinelli)
"When I first came on the show, I put pressure on myself to be funny at every moment. I felt like I had to make every scene comical, throw in 'Spinellisms' at every point possible. Steve Burton pulled me aside one day, not as a criticism, but to say, 'You know what? You can pick your moments. Pick the moments where you go over the top as Spinelli. Pick the moments where you bring him down. Don't feel pressure to [be funny all the time]. It will make those moments that you are all the more successful, and you won't kill yourself in the process.' That got me thinking. Now I don't feel the pressure to have to come up with something new all the time. I don't have to hit the top of the charts with every scene. I can pace myself a little bit. I still make very specific and bold choices, but I don't feel like I have to blow it out in every scene."

No comments: