Thursday, December 13, 2007

Spinelli's Shirt from 12/11 Episode - and Diane!

Um....I have to wonder....do you think Bradford put up a protest to that shirt Spinelli wore on Tuesday?? It looked like he was getting ready to do an episode of Sesame Street with all those numbers going up the front - and zipped clear up to his neck!! LOL!! That was AWFUL!

But I LOVED LOVED LOVED him handing Johnny's rap sheet to Diane, and her asking "how did you get this?" And he kinds of hovers behind her and says in sort of a low, sexy James Bond voice - "because I'm the Jackal....assassin of Cyberspace.." Bradford nailed that one! LOL! And as she leaves, he yells out "enjoy your Himalayan bath salts!" HAHAHA!

Don't you just ADORE Diane?? This is a woman I want to meet in person. No one comes off with an attitude that perfect in a scene without a bit of it in them to begin with. Her whole speel about being angry she was taken away from her bath salts and "2 fingers of scotch" was priceless.

Spinelli has been in far too few scenes these days. Although I'm already mourning the loss of Georgie, here's hoping that her death at least brings us more Spin screen time.

4 comments:

Penny said...

its some kind of fugly ski shirt.

I need to get a picture and post it.

spikey said...

I thought it was a spiderman shirt at first, but it had numbers. :-/

Honestly? I think the main goal of the shirt was to show us that Spinelli wasn't wearing black.

Rene' said...

Spikey, that's why I love ya. Your ability to read symbolism into a fugly shirt. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I still kinda like the shirt...lol I think I'm the only one!

As far as Diane, I think I love her most with Spinelli. They had a scene in October, the day Spin wore the zoot suit to meet Logan. He came to Sonny's and said something like sorry to interrupt your meeting with your "Ring-a-ding Representation" and she says "Excuse me!?" in the funniest way! Seriously LOVE her :D