Friday, December 14, 2007

From the G-Spin board

I saw this posted at the G-Spin board by a poster called "htown_loves_georgie"...

I think this says it all:


I'm afraid that's going to do it for me. I gave "GH" a year, drawn back in for Laura's temporary reunion with Luke. Spent all year with these characters, and find that most of them are seriously warped individuals. The two sweetest souls of them all now crassly murdered. Petty vanity reigns supreme. Selfishness. Deceit. There's little ying-yang balance here, weighted massively in favor of the dark side. I don't like it anymore. I don't need to feel upset by these storylines. They are actors in a play with no underlying theme of redemption, simply repeated motifs of sordid life waste, with occasion humor or cool collages to music.Better things to do in life than be angry and sad over a TV show. I'm done with it.

If you want to call the comment line:

Comment line ABC Daytime Feedback :

818-460-7477,

*When connected, press 2, then press 4, then press 464 to leave a message with GH.

You are only allowed to speak for 30 seconds!

General comment line: 323-671-4583

2 comments:

Penny said...

i plan to call late.. thanks for the reminder Spikey.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting my opinion.

htown_loves_georgie

You write very well. I agree with everything you said.

Every drama will have critics. I never wanted to be one of them. Just enjoy it on Tivo. But with the choices at GH's disposal, they are really off the mark.

I feel betrayed. We all wait for some semblence of good winning over evil, but it never happens. Now I've lost interest, and them keeping the dead alive (Alan, Emily) just undermines it further.

Good comments.

Mark