Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Brief Glimpses of Joy

"We share something
I think you and I...
Umm We are often grossly and most unfairly misunderstood."
Spinelli to Maxie 2-25-08

Sigh.. That was truely to short. I have realized lately that something that had been lost is back again. My joy of General Hospital. That rush of running to watch. That smile that creeps across your face. Spinelli has always done this to me but I still the last few weeks have gotten very gloomy ..Spixie (Spinelli and Maxie) BringS me joy. Smile. Pure joy like a warm spring morning after a harsh winter.

The Wounded Blonde one drives me crazy
Maxie walks into Kelly's and just plops herself at "Spinelli's Table" Spinelli expresses his surprise that she that has time for him. To keep a short story even shorter.. He insults her she insult him and in the end Spinelli comes to a powerful realization. (see quote at start)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gives me chills...i love that line. its all in that little pause...so many things unsaid.

spikey said...

I know what you mean. Their scenes are something to get excited about again.

They remind me of when BTVS use to come on...(Spuffy love)

Anonymous said...

I watched their scenes several times because I couldn't get enough.


Also wa a Spuffy fan, Spikey.

spikey said...

What is it about Spin and Spike where our fandoms have collided? Maybe the unrequited love thing? That Spike was an underlying nerd who hid beneath a facade?

Port Charles became a Vampire soap and Kelly was on it? ;)

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about that smile creeping across your face! That definitely happened to me during Monday's ep :)