Thursday, February 28, 2008

March 4th Soap Opera Digest

You MUST pick-up the March 4th issue of SOD. There's a great section, "Revenge of the Nerds" with our own Damien Millhouse Spinelli as the first featured "nerd!"


As promised, here's the article

I found another interesting tidbit in this issue. What's YOUR take on it?

Guess Who?

One West Coast actress is absolutely furious about the way her character has been written as of late and admits that it's been difficult working because she's having trouble justifying her alter ego's many questionable actions.

First person I thought of was Julie Marie Berman. Didn't I also read somewhere that Bradford mentioned Julie's disgust with the Lulu character as of late when he was at the Vegas fan event?

Hmm.....Given the way Lulu acted yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if that "Guess Who" alludes to JMB. I can't believe just a scant year ago, I was so rooting for SpinLu. Now I don't even want them to be friends. The way she sleeps around, I hope Spin doesn't end up catching something...poor Julie.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Julie. :(

But yay Spin about the revenge of the nerds. Total badass

Anonymous said...

Julie is doing a great job with what she has to work with.

I so gonna have to go read that article. Now I feel like having nerds.

Penny said...

Oh I love nerds. Once I start eating a box i can't stop. The best ones are the extra big ones that are small ones that got smash to together.

spikey said...

I have no comment on eating nerds.

Penny said...

Your mind didn't just go there did it Spikey LOL

spikey said...

:)