Saturday, June 14, 2008

"S" for Spinelli

Okay, before I watch Friday's episode where I will undoubtedly have my excitement stomped flatter than Sonny's personality, let me savor the moment - swoon...swagger...swoon...

Let me also say that my DVR doesn't know what to do. For the first time in months....YEARS?...I actually hit the rewind button during an episode of GH instead of the fast forward! A little screen actually popped up that said "Are you SURE?"

Jasper Jax, King of All Things Suave, decided to take our innocent jackal under his well-tailored wing for a bit of Sauve Training. A few gambling lessons here, a cool-way-to-down-a-scotch there, not to mention a wonderfully-snooty tailor, and WAHLAH! Like Clark Kent morphing into a superhero.....

We go from The Jackal, Supernerd....



to Damian Spinelli, SuperMAN! - and he's "Pleased to Meet You."




Now I know, the contrived Australian accent was a bit over the top, but I dare anyone to say that Jax did not do his job in making our Spin the most debonair man in the Metro Court lobby! Might I even say HOT!

From the looks of the previews, it appears that when I do finally watch Friday's episode, I'll witness Lulu bringing her succubus powers to the Haunted Star to, once again, suck the joy from our charming Damian's new attempts at the debonair life. Pleaseeeee...just let me savor the feeling for just one more BRIEF moment....

I must also add that I KNOW we are supposed to hate Giselle, but God, how I love this woman. Why?

  1. She was uber-charmed by the super-smooth Damian Spinelli. GREAT expression.
  2. She loved Maxie's wardrobe. :)
  3. She obviously loathes Kate, and I'm sorry, as much as I wanted to love Kate, she has turned into Sonny's latest super fan, defending everything from his smarmy advances to his desire to further show what a selfish slimeball he is by not giving up his daughter to protect her life. Eww. Also, for someone who runs a fashion magazine, Kate's wardrobe choices are the PITS! She looked like June Cleaver yesterday, complete with PEARLS!
However, the biggest reason I heart Giselle? Well, I mentioned earlier in the week how much I wanted Maxie to give Lulu the proverbial bitch slap. It didn't come from Maxie, but I know to take my happiness where I can get it!


"Uh, Kate? Your assistant looks like a skank."

Lulu Spencer - Bitch Slap Victim

Screencaps Courtesy of LaurieLuvsLiason



2 comments:

Penny said...

Did you say you swooned LOL..

I loved Fridays episode you have to say what your response was.. it was mixed but I could not get the smile off my face..

I think Spin did a great Jax impression. I don't think he was trying to do an Australian accent just trying to copy Jax as much as possible. :)

Now i would love to see a Bradford impression of Jax too LOL.

Jess said...

Those scenes were SOOOOOOOO awesome!!!!!!!!! I think I actually swooned AND squealed (I'm am way too old to do that) when they first showed him in the suit...and then again when he spoke. I am so hopelessly a great big BA fan.