Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Giddy Fangurl Survival Guide for Spixie Sex Day!

by Spin's Vixenella
Thank you Spin's Vixenella for letting me post this. A must read for any fan to get ready for the big day. I would like to apologize for any fans who may have been spoiled by the title but i decided its a half hour till show time and there has been promos for a week most should already know.. Again A I am sorry but sometimes I have to make the call. -Penny
Forget the BBQ Chips & Orange Soda…Shelves are bare. Closest you're going to get now is dousing Tabasco on Ruffles & stirring up a little Tang.

1. TV – preferably with East & West Coast ABC feeds in the event of breaking news interruption. Set DVR for both.
2. SOAPNet backup
3. BBQ Chips - TOO LATE!
4. Orange Soda – See above.
5. Deep Cleansing Breaths
6. Comfortable loose fitting attire - to prevent constriction of airway in the even of hyperventilation
7. Paper Bag - breathe into it if hyperventilation actually occurs
8. Kleenex – think tears of joy
9. Phones Unplugged/Cell Phones & Beepers turned off
10. Smelling Salts or Ammonia Ampoules – for swooning/fainting
11. Comfortable padded seating surrounded by pillows in the event of swooning, (if you are a known, habitual swooner just lie down throughout today’s episode)
12. Opposite Attraction Fan Site Chat Box
13. Circulating air source – I’m using a big fan; feel free to improvise
14. Paramedics standing by – I stopped breathing for a moment yesterday, so I’m just saying…

Did I forget anything? My husband said something about men in little white coats, but he can do his own Survival Guide!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks Penny. The hyperventilating began yesterday with "the kiss." I've watched it 10 or so times, in regular and slow-mo. Just now (with 25 minutes to go) I picked up my dog and we did a happy dance...I don't think she understood my screams of "Spinelli's having sex today!" I don't want to eat chips because the crunching will be too loud...assuming there's dialogue to hear ;-) . But I do have some orange soda in the house! I am all set, Baby!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I found your site! I wasn't a Spinelli fan at first, but now I LOVE him. I really like seeing him with Maxie, they are so cute together!