Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Live Blog Post 7-15-08 aka The DAY *Updated*

updated with pictures.
You don't have to be just a Spixie fan to be excited about this. This is a special day for Spinelli as a character and Bradford as an actor... I will post 'live' during the episode today

click here to view

2:47 waiting for episode to start.

2:58 OLTL is all over
2:58 SEX PROMO
3:00 Lulu and Johnny

Mac...!! Claudia they will find an emmy in the car

3:01 CarJax and Sonny and Kate.. come get done with this I want to see SPIXIE
3:02
OMG they are on.. I NEED you Spinelli .. Wow Bradford sure can kiss can't he.

Credits.. blah blah
3:03

I love this moment they are looking at each other
He can't talk. OMG he starts

Spin making the first move
OMG We can see his chest OMG i can't type..wait I will write me more in a bit
I am going to repeat that. That is so true to life. Thats how real sex is. LOL it was not hi jinx that was REAL
3:05. I love Robin but get off my screen

I loved the belt coming off bit.

This is another great moment.

3:06 MAC your little girl is being so naughty right now....
no Jason go away.. don't you dare go home

3:07 Kate and Sonny.. Blah Blah blah.. gossip.. Sonny jealous.. blah blah

3:09.. NOOO commercial.. get off my screen WANT MY Spixie...

3:10 still waiting..
3:12honey nut clusters.. umm yummy
Manwich .. cute kid..

3:14 Night Shift Promo? I want Spixie.. what if this is all we get.. darn.. I wanted nakedness.

3:15 Hospital AGAIN I want Spixie. I love Anna.. really she is the reason I came back to GH because of her short return in 2006.. BUT I WANT SPIXIE.

3:15 omg they look so cute.. so it starts..Friends blah blah DARN Jason go away. oooh he sounds so grown up..Ahh he asks Jason to step out for a minute.

Maxie coming back down to earth. Spin on cloud nine.

3:17 Police.. go away Lulu and Johnny and give me Spixie screeen time..

3:18 cooky M&M .. LMAO no words.. Penny don't say anything

3:21 after sex comfortableness. Poor Maxie.. Poor Spinelli

Look at Jason.. ahhh He patted Spinelli's back.
look at his words. I love Spin.

the boy is a man now.

3:22 Hospital again.. get off my screen..

3:24 ahh Kate's office. please please more Spixie..

3:25 Carly and Diane. I love Diane.. why can't she be Spin's mommy?

3:27 PCPD. here comes Johnny!!!
here comes Lulu....
fade to hot bus.. shout out to Lindsay I think.

3:31. back at Kate's office. I want Spin.. I want Maxie.
ahh Jax.. so sweet. defending Carly..

3:33 PCPD .. freaky Big Daddy Z and Claudia. someone kill him with the emmy on the shelf.

3:34 He is reading.. Spin is reading. poetry? ooh sweet. wonderful Look at Jason looks on.

Orange Soda. He is surprised. LOL ahh. Jason. so sweet with Spin. Damian is GLOWING.

3:35 wow Spin told Jason about the murder.. I am a bit mixed on this. but he did it to keep her safe.. ahhhh

3:40.. spreading some Spixie Love

3:41 Lulu and Tracy.. very sweet but i want spixie.. Lulu lulu.. volume.. volume

3:43 LOL his voice has changed. He is so excited that she called ahh..
ahh Jason is happy for him..

3:45 at the hospital again.

3:47 colgate.. umm rather have Spixie..

Penny is scared about seeing a heart broken Spin.. We know its going to happen.

3:50 hospital AGAIN.. I love this stuff but i want my spixie..

oooh Anna and Eli kiss
ick Kate's office again. I am not liking Kate right now.

3:51. just heard in the cbox there is a new camera ready on soapnet will post later.

3:52 carjax.. ahh cute.. I hate what Carly did though.. both times.. (limo and well being carly)

3:53 ahh no over look.. Maxie said she took advantage of Spin. ahh.. Maxie is still clueless.. ahh poor Spin.. I want to pull Maxie's hair out and anf feed it to my kitty cat.. Bit## (ok we knew that was going to happen but so sad)

Oh baby.. :(
3:56 ooh cute Jason is in Lulu's bedroom. LOL Jason is now part of the cover up.

3:57 and now its over.. soo sad.. but so happy.. it was wonderful.
Bradford acting was wonderful. Damian Spinelli changed. He is a changed man. The poor guy is going to fall so hard though.. I loved seeing my Spin baby grow up though.. Maxie is still clueless that Spin loves her.. She really is STILL clueless LOL
caps from.....

3 comments:

Jess said...

Well that was fun to read. I checked in here at every commercial. We share the same level of excitement. What a day! I need a nap.

Penny said...

Thanks Jess. I promise some screen shots later :)

Lindsay_007 said...

EEEK! SUCH a roller coaster!