Monday, January 26, 2009

I challenge you


You have an extra $5 dollars that is burning a hole in your wallet?

The Bradford Anderson Fan Blog is supporting Broadway Cares this year and I am trying to get donations to show our support.

Broadway Cares is an AIDS/HIV charity that provides support to The AIDS INITIATIVE; The Phyllis Newman WOMEN'S HEALTH INITIATIVE; The Al Hirschfeld FREE HEALTH CLINIC and much more at The Actors Fund - an employee assistance program for the entire entertainment industry.

I hope people are able to make a a donation even as little as $5.00 are accepted. Think of it as a thank you for this blog. I try hard and I don't ask for much. I do understand times are tough right now so if you can't give can you try and spread the word?

Bradford Anderson Fan Blog is part of Team Spixie.

Make a donation : http://support.broadwaycares.org/site/TR/ABCTeamraiser/GeneralDonation?px=1168441&pg=personal&fr_id=1150

You can also join Team Spixie yourself and get donations
http://support.broadwaycares.org/site/TR/ABCTeamraiser/GeneralDonation?pg=team&fr_id=1150&team_id=3150 <---You can also use this page to make a donation. Making a donation on my page or the main Team Spixie page will also raise Team Spixie's amount in the "Battle of the ABC DAYTIME POWER COUPLES"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!